The course will go through the following topics in Consumer educational materials, Building shielding‘s effectiveness and Construction Technologies and provide insights to the BC residential builders and professionals:
Produce consumer educational materials to drive awareness of benefits and lifestyle enhancements found in high-performance residential homes
- Homes with High-Performance as an Innovation
- Socioeconomic Advantages of High-Performance Construction
- Forget the Energy Efficiency and Focus on High-Performance Building Instead
- Design and Construction Strategies: Overview
- Awareness is The Key
Assess and quantify building shielding‘s effectiveness as an effective way to protect occupants from particle pollution from wildfire
- Shielding in Buildings
- Impact of Wildfire Particulate Pollution on Occupants
- Concepts and Types of Ventilation
- A Natural Ventilation System Has a Host of Disadvantages
- Forest Fires and Quality of Air
- Introduction: Where Will Technology
Really Have an Impact?
- Systems in Construction Industry
- Digital and Mixed Reality of Latest Technologies
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- New Construction Techniques
- Technology Can Help Increase Construction Efficiency
- Tips For Improving Efficiency In The Construction
The goal of the presentation is NOT to elaborate the detailed Consumer educational materials, Building shielding‘s effectiveness and Construction Technologies but to educate the BC residential builders and trade people of the fundamentals of Consumer educational materials, Building shielding‘s effectiveness and Construction Technologies and how to work effectively for best outcomes.
This online course is facilitated by expert team of CPD Institute.