The course will go through the following topics in Foundation of Tax Planning in Construction Industry and provide insights to the BC residential builders and professionals:
• Canadian Taxation System
• Construction Contracts
• Section 199a
• Taxes on Canadian Construction Projects, Construction Financing
• Selection of Organization Structures
• The Tax-Savvy Company
• Dominant Notes for Construction Contractors
• Understanding Sales Tax Rules for the Construction Industry
• Real Property Repair and Remodeling
• Standard Tax Deductions for Construction Workers
• Construction Firms: Act Now on Tax PlanningThe goal of the presentation is NOT to elaborate the detailed Foundation of Tax Planning in Construction Industry but to educate the BC residential builders and trade people of the fundamentals of Foundation of Tax Planning in Construction Industry and how to work effectively for best outcomes.
course is facilitated by expert team of CPD Institute.